What are Pediatrics?
Missouri Ear, Nose, and Throat Center offers expert and compassionate care for infants and children with ear, nose and throat (ENT) disorders, including ear infections, rhinitis, sinusitis, tonsillitis, and sleep disorders. Our physicians are board certified by the American Board of Otolaryngology in pediatric Otolaryngology.
Our physicians and audiologists look forward to meeting with our pediatric patients and their families, and providing caring and effective treatments to meet children’s total heath care needs. Our pediatric ENT services include the following areas of specialization:
- Infections of the outer, middle or inner ear
- Congenital, traumatic or infectious conditions involving the ear
- Surgical and medical care for chronic diseases of the ear such as cholesteatomas
- Middle ear reconstructive surgery to restore mechanical hearing
- Audiologic testing for all ages of children from birth to age 18, including standard hearing testing and otoacoustic emissions (OAE)
- Cochlear implantation
- Removal of adenoids
- Surgical and medical treatment of chronic sinusitis
- Functional endoscopic sinus surgery (FESS)
- Removal of tonsils (tonsillectomy) related to obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) and recurrent infections
- Evaluation and treatment of voice disorders
- Endoscopic examination of air, food and sinus passages
- Evaluation and treatment of infectious, congenital and neoplastic head and neck masses, including the lymph nodes and thyroid gland